Day 29: two more days!
- Meal 1: Fried plantain with cinnamon and my typical 4 egg omelet.
- Meal 2: leftover fajitas (not a lot of meat), 2 beef sticks and my wife made more of the leek/grapefruit/avocado/orange dijon salad so I have a pretty good helping of that.
- Snack: Got to my parents house to pick up the kids and was starving. They have cookies everywhere…I stuck with a banana and an apple.
- Meal 3: Spaghetti squash with chorizo added into the spaghetti sauce.
Day 30: Final day (but I’m going to continue until Saturday)
- Meal 1: 4 hard boiled eggs, an apple and a Larabar
- Meal 2: It’s my birthday, I am going out to eat. Sweet Tomatoes. Lots of salad!
- Meal 3: My parents are bringing salmon and salad for my birthday dinner. We also had baked sweet potato.
Day 31: Down just over 5 lbs and nearly 2 inches off of my waist! I think for me to get under 200# is going to require weighing and measuring my food.
- Meal 1: 4 hard boiled eggs, almonds and a Larabar.
- Meal 2: Leftover salmon, sweet potato and a peach.
- Snack: Paleo pack and banana
- Meal 3: Big salad with peppers, mushrooms, onions, crushed almonds, avocado and vinaigrette, with bacon wrapped dates.
Day 32: Last day. Tomorrow I fall off the wagon into a few beers after my burpee mile.
- Meal 1: Sausage, apple and Larabar.