Variations of runners pose with weighted twists
10 hang squat snatches
10 chest to bar
10 box jumps
Ring dips 3 rounds of max number of reps
Ring strict pullups 3 rounds of max number of reps
GHD situps, max number of reps
Results Continue reading
Today’s magical number is 10. And you need a park or high school or something similar.
Jog to a park or somewhere with a hill and benches. I jogged to Cherokee Trail HS which is about a half mile from my house
Stretch periodically along the way – runner’s pose, hip swings, etc.
10 different exercises consisting of
- 10 hill sprints – find a short, steep hill and sprint up it 10 times with the only rest between sprints is walking back down the hill. As soon as you hit the bottom of the hill turn around and sprint back up.
- 10 l-sits – find something to press off of into 10 l-sits and hold each one for as long as you can.
- 10 sets of 10 bench jumps. I jumped onto a park bench which was maybe 18 inches high.
- 10 kickups into a handstand.
- 10 sets of 10 pushups.
- After your 100th pushup immediately do 10 deep dips off of a bench.
- 10 sets of 10 lunges (5 per leg). I started to make my way back home and did these in the parking lot.
- 100 meter bear crawl. Break it up however you want.
- 10 bench burpees. Do your burpee and jump onto the bench after each, like you would with a burpee pullup
- 10 sprints up stairs. There is a set of stairs that is about 2 flights on my way back home and similar to the hill sprints I finished by sprinting up the stairs 10 times with the only rest being as I walk down the stairs. As soon as I hit the bottom I sprinted back up.
Brisk walk back home